Pittsford living trust lawyers can provide comprehensive help with a wide variety of legal issues related to trust creation as well as with issues related to asset protection. We understand that many people create trusts to protect their wealth and to provide for their loved ones and we aim to make the trust creation process as easy and effective as possible.
The best option you have for finding out how Pittsford living trust lawyers can help you is to give us a call to get personalized advice. We can evaluate your goals for the future as well as your family and financial situation and provide personalized help and advice to you.
The Law Office of Michael Robinson, P.C. knows the ins-and-outs of New York trust law and will help to ensure that you create the right type of trust and get the protections you expect from trust creation. You can also read on to learn more about what Pittsford living trust lawyers do for you.
What Do Pittsford Living Trust Lawyers Do For You?
Pittsford living trust lawyers provide you with assistance making trusts work for you. The Law Office of Michael Robinson, P.C. can help you to:
- Determine if a living trust is the right type of trust for your situation: A living trust provides important protection for assets, including allowing you to name a backup trustee to manage your wealth if something happens to you as well as allowing assets to pass through the trust administration process which costs far less than the probate process. However, it doesn’t protect assets in case you need to qualify for Medicaid coverage, nor does it keep wealth safe from creditors. Your attorney will help you decide which type of trust is the right one.
- Help you to create a trust document: The Law Office of Michael Robinson, P.C. will work with you to make a legally valid trust document that creates the type of trust that you need in order to protect your money and property.
- Assist you in the process of funding your trust: You need to move money and property into the trust that you create so it is properly funded and so you can ensure that the assets you hoped to protect are being secured by the trust. An attorney will help you to decide which assets you should move over into the trust and can assist you in understanding the implications of moving money and property to the trust.
- Help you to select your trustee: With a revocable living trust, you will usually be the trustee and will name a backup trustee to take over in case something happens to you. You can also decide who is in charge of the trust administration process after you pass on, which is the process by which trust assets are transferred to new owners. The Law Office of Michael Robinson, P.C. will advise you on the role that a trustee will play and provide insight into how you can select the right person for the job.
The Law Office of Michael Robinson, P.C. may also provide assistance on other issues as well, including legal matters specific to your situation that affect the trust creation process. That’s why it’s best to get personalized advice.
Getting Help from Pittsford Living Trust Lawyers
The creation of a trust is one of the most important things that you can do in order to protect your family and your assets. You cannot afford to make mistakes when it comes to trust creation as often those mistakes would not be discovered until it was too late and until you were unable to keep your money, property, and loved ones safe.
The Law Office of Michael Robinson, P.C. will help you to avoid the kinds of errors that could affect your future by undermining your efforts to make a legally valid trust that provides expected protections. We can work with you at every step, from determining what type of trust to make to funding your trust to ensuring that the right heirs or beneficiaries and trustees are chosen.
To find out more about the assistance our Pittsford living trust lawyers can provide, join us for a free seminar. You can also give us a call at 585-374-5210 or contact us online to get personalized help with the trust creation process. Call now to learn more.
Latest posts by Michael Robinson, Estate Planning Attorney (see all)
- 10 Things You May Not Know about Alzheimer’s Disease - August 15, 2019
- The Importance of Communicating Your Plans - August 14, 2019
- How Can I Protect My Non-Citizen Spouse in My Estate Plan? - August 13, 2019