Most people don’t think of seeing an attorney as a stress reducer; but, estate planning attorneys help clients just like you reduce stress every day. When you have a comprehensive individualized estate plan in place, you can put away that nagging voice of worry in the back of your head and sleep well at night. You’ll find that you have less anxiety during the day and will be able to focus on the tasks at hand. Worry is distracting, anxiety producing, and bad for your health.
- When you have a will, you no longer have to worry about who will raise your minor children, administer your estate (i.e. probate), or receive your assets.
- When you have a trust, you no longer have to worry about probate, incapacity, care of your pets, or asset protection for beneficiaries’ inheritances.
- When you have a medical/health care power of attorney, you no longer have to worry about medical decisions.
- When you have a living will, you no longer have to worry about being hooked up to machines.
- When you have a HIPAA release, you no longer have to worry about your trusted loved ones not being able to get information about your medical condition.
- When you have a financial power of attorney, you no longer have to worry about your assets being frozen or your bills going unpaid.
When you meet with a qualified estate planning attorney, you will review all of your insurances and asset ownership to make sure all is in line and that you are appropriately protected. You’ll get your questions answered and your concerns addressed. You’ll develop a relationship with your estate planning attorney and know that he’ll be there for your loved ones when needed. It may surprise you, but you’ll definitely be able to sleep better at night, knowing that you are prepared for life’s ups and downs.
- Donor Advised Funds: Too Good to Be True? - September 15, 2021
- Changing “Irrevocable” Trusts Through Judicial and Nonjudicial Modification - September 8, 2021
- Reasons to Supplement Your Estate Plan With Life Insurance - September 7, 2021