Law Office of Michael Robinson, P.C.
Webinar: Learn the secrets to protecting your family home & nest egg from nursing homes, lawsuits, and divorces…
During this free Wills & Trusts webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known and proactively keep the peace in your family
- Safeguard your assets including your home or business, and minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing
- Keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled or incapacitated and can’t speak for yourself
- Help your family avoid Probate, which is expensive and time-consuming
- Create a long-term care plan for you or a parent before it’s needed. (You may be able to qualify for Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which can average $15,780 monthly if you start planning early!)
- Avoid mistakes created by putting property in a child’s name and what to do instead
- Protect your heir’s inheritance from divorce, lawsuits, bankruptcy, financial or emotional immaturity, risky life choices, or remarriage of your surviving spouse
- Plan for children or grandchildren with special needs without jeopardizing Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) eligibility
Whether you’ve been meaning to “get your affairs in order,” are approaching retirement, or you’re ready to begin making strategic decisions that will protect your independence, this is a free opportunity to gain the knowledge you need, to make informed planning decisions.
As a bonus, all who attend our webinar will be eligible for a private, no cost attorney consultation*!
How to Register
Click here or call our office at (585) 374-5210 to reserve your spot.
No problem! Email email@example.com or call (585) 374-5210.
Presented by Attorney Michael Robinson
Clients notice Michael Robinson’s unique approach to his estate planning practice the minute they interact with anyone at the office. Mike has established a law practice that provides clients with a warm, comfortable and relaxed atmosphere staffed by professionals who believe in providing highly individualized attention.
That’s especially important in Mike’s practice, because estate planning is an often personal process reflecting the most cherished hopes and dreams of his clients.
Be sure to join us and invite your family members and friends as we discuss the importance of why you need a great estate planning attorney.