The Law Office of Michael Robinson, P.C. invites you to a Free Estate Planning Workshop on
Wills, Trusts & Nursing Home Asset Protection
Learn How to Protect Your Assets
And Provide for Your Loved Ones
At the workshop, we will discuss several issues including
Attend a workshop and receive a FREE no obligation private consultation with one of our Attorneys to answer your estate planning questions ($500 value).
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills, Living Trusts and Probate
- Maintaining your privacy and protecting your estate against a living probate if you become disabled (Hint: Not all Power of Attorneys are valid!)
- How to plan before you need Long Term Care
- Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
- Protecting your children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
- Preserving your estate for your kids if your surviving spouse gets remarried
- How you can qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which are over $12,000 per month locally
- Providing for special needs (disabled) children and grandchildren
This event is over and registration has been closed.