860 Holt Road
Webster, NY 14580
From East: I-90W toward Buffalo - Merge onto I-490W via Exit 45 toward Rochester. Merge onto NY-590N via Exit 21. Merge onto NY-104E via Exit 10B toward Webster. Take the exit toward Holt Road. Turn left onto Holt Road, hotel is on the right. From West: I-90 E/NY State Thruway E toward Albany. Merge onto I-390N via exit 46 toward Rochester. Merge onto I-590N via Exit 15 toward Downtown Rochester. I-590N becomes NY-590N. Merge onto NY-104E via exit 10B toward Webster. Take the exit toward Holt Road. Turn Left onto Holt Road, hotel is on the right. From South: I-90E/New York State Thruway E. Merge onto I-390N via exit 46 toward Rochester. Merge onto I-590 N via exit 15 toward Downtown Rochester. I-590N becomes N-590N. Merge onto NY-104E via Exit 10B toward Webster. Take the exit toward Holt Road. Turn left onto Holt Road, hotel is on the right.
The seminar is FREE, but reservations are required. Please call us at 585-374-5210 or online at www.mrobinsonlaw.com
THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE AREN'T THINGS. We couldn't agree more.
In this revealing seminar, we will show how traditional estate planning has been failing American families. The aftermath of these "bare bones" estate plans has been the loss of assets, financial devastation and resentment within even in the closest of ...families. Wealth is not just financial. What will happen when you are gone?
Traditional estate planning's goals include:
1. Protect material wealth from Probate and taxes
2. Transfer estate to beneficiaries
In addition to those traditional goals, we will take a deeper look at the real-life issues facing families today…
1. Disability for either spouse - long nursing home stays can be financially devastating
2. Your surviving spouse remarries, has creditor problems or has an accident and is sued
3. Your children and or grandchildren go through divorces, re-marriages, have lawsuits or creditor problems
4. Passing on your personal values and heirlooms - who gets mom's pearl necklace or Grandma's pie plate?
Legacy Wealth Planning provides protection for all of your concerns and goals. You owe it to your family to learn more by attending this special presentation!