Legacy Wealth Planning Seminar
Date: February 26
Time: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Venue: Comfort Inn - Hornell, 1 Canisteo Square Hornell, NY 14843, Hornell, New York,
- + Calendar
- Download ICS File
VENUE:Comfort Inn - Hornell
DESCRIPTION:From State Route l7/Interstate 86: Take exit 34 south, follow Route 36 south into downtown Hornell. At the second traffic light, past Friendly’s Restaurant, take [Read more...]
ADDRESS:1 Canisteo Square Hornell, NY 14843
SUMMARY:Legacy Wealth Planning Seminar
LOCATION:Comfort Inn - Hornell, 1 Canisteo Square Hornell, NY 14843, Hornell, New York,
Legacy Wealth Planning Seminar.ics
From State Route l7/Interstate 86: Take exit 34 south, follow Route 36 south into downtown Hornell. At the second traffic light, past Friendly's Restaurant, take a right. Hotel is on the right.
The seminar is FREE, but reservations are required. Please call us at 585-374-5210 or online at www.mrobinsonlaw.com.
THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE AREN'T THINGS. We couldn't agree more.
In this revealing seminar, we will show how traditional estate planning has been failing American families. The aftermath of these "bare bones" estate plans has been the loss of assets, financial devastation and resentment within even in the closest of ...families. Wealth is not just financial. What will happen when you are gone?
Traditional estate planning's goals include:
1. Protect material wealth from Probate and taxes
2. Transfer estate to beneficiaries
In addition to those traditional goals, we will take a deeper look at the real-life issues facing families today…
1. Disability for either spouse - long nursing home stays can be financially devastating
2. Your surviving spouse remarries, has creditor problems or has an accident and is sued
3. Your children and or grandchildren go through divorces, re-marriages, have lawsuits or creditor problems
4. Passing on your personal values and heirlooms - who gets mom's pearl necklace or Grandma's pie plate?
Legacy Wealth Planning provides protection for all of your concerns and goals. You owe it to your family to learn more by attending this special presentation!
Event Seats Quota is Full