We’re now offering our popular Trustee Workshop online.
Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Free Educational Webinar for Our Clients and Their Successor Trustees
Tuesday, July 27, 2021
Steps to Take and Mistakes to Avoid
If you want our loved ones and/or Successor Trustee to know exactly what to do if you become disabled, incapacitated, or pass away…then join us for our upcoming “virtual” Trustee Workshop.
Join Michael Robinson for a special ONLINE 90 minute training event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
You and your Trustees will learn:
- What your trustees need to know now – actions to take and whom to contact at death or incapacity.
- Tools of your estate plan – how and when they work, and who can use them.
- Your Trustee’s legal and financial responsibilities – including tax returns, managing assets and required accounting
- Practical tips on being a Trustee, Executor, or Power of Attorney agent
- How to avoid common and costly mistakes – avoid tax consequences, financial loss and legal liability for the Successor Trustee
- How to disperse inheritances from the Trust and how to avoid disputes and conflict with family members
- When the Trustee should ask for help – most Trustees will need some assistance at some point. We’re here to help every step of the way!
WARNING: If your Successor Trustee fails to handle their duties promptly and correctly, they may be personally liable to your beneficiaries and may have to pay damages out of their own pocket!
SPACE IS LIMITED! DON’T WAIT FOR AN EMERGENCY TO FIGURE OUT THESE IMPORTANT STEPS!
Every client and their Successor Trustees should attend this workshop for protection, confidence, and peace of mind.
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 90 minute estate planning webinar!
For over 30 years Mike has been an estate planning attorney in the Rochester and Finger Lakes region. He has helped thousands of families protect their legacies. The firm is recognized nationally and locally as an expert resource for Estate Planning and Elder Law.