Exceptional Associate Attorney
Are you working at a job rather than a career you love? Are you underemployed? Would you like a career you can be passionate about? To wake up each morning and look forward to your day? To go home at night knowing your work has touched and helped people?
The Law Office of Michael Robinson, P.C. is a boutique law firm dedicated to estate planning and elder law, and we are seeking an exceptional attorney to join our high performance team. We are looking for an attorney who is comfortable working with clients on a daily basis, who is a “People Person.” Our law firm focus is on building relationships and client care. It is extremely important that we find an attorney interested in growing a practice based on SYSTEMS, an attorney eager to implement new ideas geared toward getting high-quality work out the door in a timely and effective manner, in the process creating a transformative experience for our clients and their families. You must be an excellent COMMUNICATOR, able to convey complicated concepts in easily understood terms to clients. We want a confident LEADER who can keep the team motivated and excited about their position in the firm.
Does this describe you? If so, then picture a career with a law firm whose goals are to assure client peace of mind and deliver a powerful client experience. A successful candidate will bring the following qualities:
- At least 2 years’ experience in practice preferred, estate planning background not required
- Comfortable presenting to groups of all sizes; this attorney will present 3-5 workshops to prospective clients and the public every 4 to 6 weeks
- Effective at networking and building relationships with centers of influence
- Excited about developing strategies for working with new markets and expanding the client base
If you’re a self-starter looking for a challenge with significant growth potential, submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, no phone calls, please.
Job Type: Full-time
- attorney: 2 years (Preferred)