The Rochester/Finger Lakes Aging In Place Council Presents
HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS
An educational webinar series
Tuesday, November 17, 2020 2:00pm
6 Estate Planning Issues to Address with Mom and Dad
Join Michael Robinson for this special webinar event!
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
For adult children with aging parents it is often difficult to have discussions about end-of-life planning. We find that mom and dad often believe they have everything in order, however there are several misconceptions when it comes to estate planning. Join us to learn what they are and how to talk to mom and dad about them.
This webinar will address 6 myths of estate planning we need to discuss with mom and dad. Such as:
- If I have a Will when I die, things will work out fine.
- Medicare will pay for my long term care expenses.
- A Power of Attorney will take care of all our problems if I become disabled.
- Naming grandchildren as beneficiaries on life insurance policies and retirement plans.
- Joint Tenancy is the best way to hold title to my property.
- It will be easy for the person I want to make healthcare decisions for me if I can’t for myself.
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this special webinar event!
For over 30 years Mike has been an estate planning attorney in the Rochester and Finger Lakes region . He has helped thousands of families protect their legacies. The firm is recognized nationally and locally as an expert resource for Estate Planning and Elder Law.