The main benefit of a revocable living trust comes after you die and it’s time to pass your property on to inheritors. The property you pass through your living trust will give you a chance to ensure that your inheritors receive property more quickly, while at the same time giving your estate the ability to pass it more efficiently and with lower costs. The trust will also provide you, should you need it, certain benefits should you become incapacitated.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Revocable Living Trust Benefits
- Trusts as a Part of a Complete Plan
Latest posts by Michael Robinson, Estate Planning Attorney (see all)
- 10 Things You May Not Know about Alzheimer’s Disease - August 15, 2019
- The Importance of Communicating Your Plans - August 14, 2019
- How Can I Protect My Non-Citizen Spouse in My Estate Plan? - August 13, 2019