There are a number of different pressing elder law issues at the present time and you should be aware of the facts so that you can plan ahead in an intelligent and informed manner.
Topics covered in this whitepaper include:
- Are There Any Significant Gaps in Medicare Coverage?
- Is Long-Term Care Expensive?
- If I Can’t Pay Out-of-Pocket, What Can I Do?
- How Can I Qualify If I Do Have Some Resources?
- What Happens If I Become Incapacitated due to Alzheimer’s Disease or Some Other Ailment?
- I’ve Heard Some Things About Elder Financial Abuse. Is This Something I Should be Concerned About?
Latest posts by Michael Robinson, Estate Planning Attorney (see all)
- Income Tax Basis - October 30, 2019
- Inheritance Planning: Consider the Recipients - October 23, 2019
- Use Trust Protectors for Added Protection and Flexibility - October 23, 2019