There are a number of different pressing elder law issues at the present time and you should be aware of the facts so that you can plan ahead in an intelligent and informed manner.
Topics covered in this whitepaper include:
- Are There Any Significant Gaps in Medicare Coverage?
- Is Long-Term Care Expensive?
- If I Can’t Pay Out-of-Pocket, What Can I Do?
- How Can I Qualify If I Do Have Some Resources?
- What Happens If I Become Incapacitated due to Alzheimer’s Disease or Some Other Ailment?
- I’ve Heard Some Things About Elder Financial Abuse. Is This Something I Should be Concerned About?
- Donor Advised Funds: Too Good to Be True? - September 15, 2021
- Changing “Irrevocable” Trusts Through Judicial and Nonjudicial Modification - September 8, 2021
- Reasons to Supplement Your Estate Plan With Life Insurance - September 7, 2021