There are a number of different pressing elder law issues at the present time and you should be aware of the facts so that you can plan ahead in an intelligent and informed manner.
Topics covered in this whitepaper include:
- Are There Any Significant Gaps in Medicare Coverage?
- Is Long-Term Care Expensive?
- If I Can’t Pay Out-of-Pocket, What Can I Do?
- How Can I Qualify If I Do Have Some Resources?
- What Happens If I Become Incapacitated due to Alzheimer’s Disease or Some Other Ailment?
- I’ve Heard Some Things About Elder Financial Abuse. Is This Something I Should be Concerned About?
Latest posts by Michael Robinson, Estate Planning Attorney (see all)
- Is a Family Limited Partnership Right for My Business? - August 22, 2019
- Your Planning Can Help Your Loved Ones - August 21, 2019
- How Large of an Estate Can Pass Tax Free? - August 20, 2019