There are a number of different pressing elder law issues at the present time and you should be aware of the facts so that you can plan ahead in an intelligent and informed manner.
Topics covered in this whitepaper include:
- Are There Any Significant Gaps in Medicare Coverage?
- Is Long-Term Care Expensive?
- If I Can’t Pay Out-of-Pocket, What Can I Do?
- How Can I Qualify If I Do Have Some Resources?
- What Happens If I Become Incapacitated due to Alzheimer’s Disease or Some Other Ailment?
- I’ve Heard Some Things About Elder Financial Abuse. Is This Something I Should be Concerned About?
Latest posts by Michael Robinson, Estate Planning Attorney (see all)
- ABLE Accounts - April 24, 2019
- What Are 529 Plans and What Are Their Advantages? - April 17, 2019
- Beneficiary Designations, etc., Aren’t a True Substitute for a Trust - April 17, 2019